OPI Como Se Llama?
OPI Professional Nail Laquer
- Reviews (0)
OPI is a professional grade nail polish laquer that offers hundreds of stunning long lasting nail polish colors! From neutral whites, to girly pinks, to bright and playful neons, OPI has a color for every mood and occasion.
Made in the USA and offers up to 7 days of wear.
- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail. Allow a few minutes to dry.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that’s dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.