OPI Base Coat protects your nails from getting stained from colored polish and extends the life of your polish application.
- Reviews (0)
OPI Base Coat extends the life of your polish by properly preparing the nails for a polish application. It is less likely to chip and the natural nails are protected against staining.
How To Use:
-Apply one coat of Base Coat to clean, dry nails
- Ensure your nails are clean and free from colour.
- To apply, begin at the centre of your nail, approximately a couple of mm from your cuticle.
- Let the bristles fan out for maximum coverage.
- With each brush stroke, brush out to the free edge.
- Apply to each side of the initial brush strokes overlapping slightly.
For best results, after applying the Base Coat to your nail, apply your favorite colored nail polish and finish with the Top Coat.